Meet The Very Important Pooches
- Dog date of birth: 6th July 2021
- Owner: Deirdre
- Country: United Kingdom
- Have you had your dog since they were puppies?: Yes
- Was your dog a rescue dog?: No
- How long have you been parent to Scotties?: 10 years
- Do you have any Scottie Dog memorabilia? If yes, what kind?:
Old prints of scotties (vintage and antique)
- Highlights of my dog’s life:
What our members say about their Scottie
Pixie was born in Limerick and bred for the show ring. However, the show ring was not “her thing” so her owner looked for a pet home for her. Pixie travelled over the sea with an Irish greyhound courier and now keeps both Scottie boys (and me) entertained and on our toes! She is ‘small but mighty’ and gorgeous.
Ready to share tender moments?
Our mission is to recognise, celebrate and promote best practices for keeping Scottish Terrier Dogs, to mutually support our members, and make the general public aware of this complicated, special and rare breed.