Meet The Very Important Pooches
- Dog date of birth: 19th May 2021
- Owner: Andrew
- Country: England
- Have you had your dog since they were puppies?: Yes
- Was your dog a rescue dog?: No
- How long have you been parent to Scotties?: 22 yrs
- Do you have any Scottie Dog memorabilia? If yes, what kind?:
- Highlights of my dog’s life:
Whenever I take Jack for a walk, he charges out of the door pulling me along the drive and barking his head off as much to say “watch out everyone I’m coming”. Once he gets to the pavement he looks up the road in both directions to see who might have the audacity to be walking on his patch. He then shuts up and continues his walk. Makes me laugh every time (except when it’s late at night and the neighbours are asleep!)
What our members say about their Scottie
She is a bundle of joy! Loves to play and when she rolls we called crocodile roll.. haha
Ready to share tender moments?
Our mission is to recognise, celebrate and promote best practices for keeping Scottish Terrier Dogs, to mutually support our members, and make the general public aware of this complicated, special and rare breed.